婴儿误吞绣花针险丧命 医生紧急手术终脱险

中等

难度

记叙文

时文类型

社会

时文话题

高中一年级

适合年级

时文录音
闯关习题描述一下时文录音


A baby with great luck has survived after swallowing a 4cm long sewing pin. The nine-month-old baby had to receive an operation as long as two hours and had the pin successfully removed from his lungs. The incident happened in China when the baby’s mother Ms Li was sewing at home and left her sewing kit on the table. The tot pulled the pins out of the box and started putting them inside his own mouth, Ms Li told KanKan News. The mum removed two sewing pins inside the baby’s mouth but found one missing.
She felt so worried that she informed her husband. After the husband came back, they rushed to the nearby hospital with their son. They were told the operation would be so dangerous that doctors could fail to remove the pin after visiting several hospitals in their hometown. Two days later, they took the baby to Nanjing Children’s Hospital where the tot received an X-ray scan at the respiratory department. 
Dr Zhao De Yu said, “The pin is stuck in the left bronchi and pierced through the tracheal wall and stayed in the right side of the lung.” She pointed out that it would be a high-risk surgery and would need a special surgery team in case of emergency.
The doctors removed the pin, measuring four centimeters long, under a two-hour operation. The tot was given the breathing machine after the operation and will be soon sent to general ward. The doctors warned that the parents should pay more attention to the small things that may be dangerous to the babies. They should be sent to hospital without delay if they are in dangerous situations.

   本时文内容由奇速英语国际教育研究院原创编写,未经书面授权,禁止复制和任何商业用途,版权所有,侵权必究!(作者投稿及时文阅读定制请联系微信:18980471698)

最新评论
点击显示
本文翻译请先完成本篇阅读

四川奇速教育科技有限公司

网站备案号:蜀ICP备14006206号-4
Copyright @ 2018
All Rights Reserved.

帮助中心 百度统计 站内地图 新闻中心

联系我们

   508193937 2792002273
  黄老师:17760376675 袁老师:13982203753
  蒋老师:13980503458 袁老师:18011421646
  admin@qisuen.cn

关注微信